chapter 32

Vanessa' pov:

            I woke up in a dark room, the only light in the room was the candles that surrounds the circle I'm in- wait a circle?!.....I look around trying to get used to the environment. That's when I noticed I was tied in the middle of two triangle forming a star. This is some weird cult shit.

    "Dami baby, are you here?" I called out in the dark.

    "Silence! You filthy thing." A deep voice with an accent I would recognize even in my sleep. A Nigerian accent.

    No way I'm not in Nigeria, right?

    "Where am I?" I asked the man who was wearing a white priest gown. He was holding this little kettle that was bring out smoke with very pungent odor making me gag a bit.

   "Yes! That's it the spirit it's coming out of you. COME OUT! YOU EVIL LESBIAN SPIRIT!" He yelled, bringing the kettle closer to me but making sure not to cross the circle.

     The smell was So bad that I threw up, the little food I had in my stomach

    "Please take that thing away from me."

    "No, you evil spirit of Delilah. Come out of her body, this body is a temple of the Lord. Come out!!." He yelled again and started doing some sort of incantation.

    This shit is making me sick. I felt dizzy and weak after throwing up the little food left in my stomach.

    I drifted back to sleep when everything became too much.

(3 hours later)

   "I have expelled the spirit of lesbianism out of her, I am very sure she will never go back to that lifestyle again. The demon is out of her." A familiar deep voice said.

   "Amennnn.... Glory be to God, God has put my enemies to shame. Father how much is the balance?" A voice which sounded like my mother's said.

   My mom? Fuck. I'm in Nigeria. I continued listening to the conversation with my eyes closed, because I was too weak to open my eye.

   "Well, ma'am the balance was supposed to be 50k, but the exorcism took hours, I had to hold her down twice. She even tore my gown. I had to change before I continue."

   Lies, motherfucker didn't even do anything. I don't care,she's the one that wanted to throw money away.

    Wait, wait. Does this mean my parents had hands in my kidnap? Of fucking course, they do.

   I can't believe this.

  "Father, take this is a hundred thousand. I appreciate you for saving my daughter's life. I'm really grateful."

   "Hundred thousand?!!! Your daughter is literally going to be kicked out from school,but you're here throwing a hundred thousand at a fucking con artist." I said angrily.

   They both turned to look at me. My mother was the first to speak up "you ingrate! Do you know how much we have spent just to make your abnormality go away?" My mother seethed.

    "Did I ask you to do all that?! When have my existence ever mattered to you, huh? You decided to do all what you did to 'save' face,not me! But this is me mother. I won't change even if you invite all the priest in the world to do an exorcism. Better collect your money from that lying con artist." I said standing up.

   "No daughter of mine would be an homosexual. Over my dead body." She spat glaring at me hard. I cowered a bit cos damnnnn, she looked scary as fuck.

   "Follow me." She said walking out.

   "The con artist gave us a warm smile and then spoke up "how are you my dear?" What the fuck?