Chapter one

4 years later....

Nate's pov

Im watching jack flip through pages of a book and little smiles appear on his face when he sees every picture of us over the past four years. That's right me and gilinsky. He's changed me, he's fixed me in ways I thought someone could never do. He took away all my pain that I had and trust me I still have a little bit of pain away because I can't even see my own child. But that's Sammy for you, Sammy hasn't even talked to me, he never called me when the baby boy was born. Cameron's with him and is apparently the baby's daddy now.. The pain of not being able to see my own child at all hurts.. And Jack knows that so he tries to make it better.

He looks up at me and gives a small smile and flips his hand through his hair "whatcha thinking about over baby"

I smile and lean forward capturing his lips In a kiss saying "nothing baby" he looks at me like I'm the most gorgeous or precious thing in the world...
The same way I look at him.

JJ and Nash.. They haven't even talked to me at all. Well JJ once called me asking me how I was doing. I wish we all could get together over dinner or something. That'd be great... Maybe if I send JJ a text asking to get all the guys together he might do it... Or I Better call him and ask him cause he never answers his texts.

"Hey G?"

"Yeah baby"

"Do you think if I called JJ.. That he'd get all the Guys together so we all can hang out again"

"He might do it.. But think about what would happen baby"

"What do you mean?"

"Drama.. Sammy will end up starting his damn bullshit"

"Oh baby stop"

"I'm sorry but if drama starts it'll be arguing between us all"

"If drama starts G, that's if drama starts, I'll call him at the end of the week"

"Okay baby"

He looks at me and kisses me "I'm going to bed baby"

"Night G"

"Night babe"👇🏼

so how do you think the chapter was!!?