Chapter thirtyy ♡♤

Nate's pov ♡♤ whole chapter is smut.

Jack slowly removed his shirt and ran his hands down his chest while looking at me, he got on his knees and crawled towards me. He ran his hands up my thighs and came to my face and pulled me into a kiss "fuck Jack" he backed away and got on his feet. He removed his shoes and slowly removed his pants, he slid them down his thighs and then slowly pulled his boxers down. He ran his hands from his chest to his legs and Turned around dancing in my face, he smacked his ass and I moaned "damn Jack, dance more" he smirked and pulled me close to him, he placed himself on my lap and started grinding against me. He leaned down and dipped his tongue in my mouth then grabbed my hands bringing them to his Ass.

I slapped his ass and felt him harden against me while he was grinding... "Jack, fuck" he pushes me down on the bed and straddles me, he leans down and bites one of my nipples making me yelp "holy hell Jack" he ran his fingers down my chest to my pants, he pulled them off then my boxers. He removed my shirt And traced my tattoos with his tongue "your so hot Nate" he reaches his hands down to my length and strokes it. Grabs it and lowers himself on it, "damn Nate"

He starts to bounce up and down, he's clawing my chest, he's grabbing the sheets. He's moaning like crazy "yes! Fuck me!! Yess!!"

I thrust up harder and he throws his head back, he leans down and bites my lip while he screams "fuck" I thrust one more time and then cum, he bounced up and down faster then he came. He gets off and wipes the cum off my chest that he got there "when you came you were so Loud Nate!"

"We probably woke Dillon up"
👇🏼👇🏼
So how was it!?
A full smut chapter! Your welcome..