Chapter thirty eight ♡

Why don't they just kiss already.. Actually I bet they have, they just haven't said anything.

Nate's pov

Kenny straddles me and for some odd reason my head comes Into play, I push Kenny and say "I can't, I can't. I'm getting married and I'm having a baby"

He scoffs and says "I told him it wouldn't work.."

What did he just say?

"Wait, what?"

He sighs and says "Sammy wants your life ruined, he hired me.. Cause he thought you'd cheat.."

I can't believe it... "I gotta go" I say to him as I run out the door.. On my way to Sammy's..

I get a cab to Sammy's house, and after a half hour drive there I got out and paid the taxi driver. I'm not even gonna knock on the door, I'm so pissed!! I walk right in through the door and Sammy's sitting there on Cameron's lap sucking his face off.

"Sammy!" I scream

Sammy looks at me and rolls his eyes, "god Damn it" he says.

Cameron stands and says "I'm gonna go umm take a shower baby, I'll be out in a while"

I walk towards Sammy and he eyes me "what's your deal Nate?"

"Why Sammy? Why hire someone to do that.. Nothing happened Sammy! But I found out.. Why do you want to ruin my life?" I say.

"Because Nate, you don't deserve to have a kid with Jack, or even marry him.. Your a worthless father. You won't be able to support him.. You'll do the same to him as you did to me" he says.

"You know what Sammy, you think that I'll do the same to him.. I won't! I've changed! I'm serous! Sometimes I have urges but I don't do it! Because Jack saved my life! Jack loves me the right way you didn't" I say.

Sammy's eyes go wide "Nate.. You can't.."

"Why the fuck not!" I say.

"Because I can't stand seeing you love Jack of all People.. I thought it'd be JJ or Dillon.. Not Gilinsky. Your marrying him and having a baby.. Why Gilinsky" he says.

"Because Sammy. Jack saved my life. He shows me love. He's loved me for a long time and I didn't even know, I want Jack, Sammy. I want to marry him, have that baby, Sammy please don't try to ruin this for me.. I know you'll try to... Listen Sammy I'll bring the baby back tomorrow after I spend some more time with him, you can decide if you want me in his life anymore..👇🏼
Opinions?