Chapter seventeen

Nate's pov

I feel someone run their hand up my arm while I'm sleeping and I turn seeing Jack staring at me "hey Nate

"Oh hey baby, when did you get back?"

"A while ago... I'm sorry for umm earlier"

"Me to"
He leans over and kisses me smiling at my dimples that stood out while he did it. "Nate, you know how I am... I get jealous easy."

"I know that Jack. And that's why I'm not pissed at you for screaming at me"

"I don't like screaming at you Nate... I just can't help it cause I get so angry sometimes you know?

"Jack I know"

"Don't let him or anyone ever come between us baby, even when we get married... I don't want people getting in between us and ruining it"

"Jack don't say that... You know how i feel every time you say that"

"But Nate, I want us to be together more than how we are now.."

"Jack! I mean Jack... I'm not ready for that! I'm sorry for screaming but you just can't get it through your head.. I haven't even met my son... I get to meet him tomorrow and I get to see how the guys are doing! I get to see Sammy and Cameron! Cameron the damn guy who was there for Sammy when I couldn't! There for my son when I wasn't! I have to Much stress right now! I'm not ready!"

"Okay Nate..." He turns over and I sigh hitting my head with my palm "Jack.. I'm sorry! It seems like all we do is fight anymore.. Everything leads to a arguement"

"You don't think I don't see that Nate "

"Let's just go to sleep Jack"

"Night love you"

"Night love you to"