Chapter thirty six☽

Jack G's pov!

Sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough... Like I'm not someone that would be with the kind of guy he is.. When he says he loves me, I want to believe so bad.. But for some reason I can't! I feel like the love he has for me is still with Sammy... The baby I'm having with him I want to be able to have Nate In his life. I don't want him to leave me..

I walk to the bedroom and Nate's sitting there drinking? "What the hell? Why are you drinking?" I say.

He looks at me and says "oh hey baby, I'm not drinking! It's just water"

I sigh and grab the drink, I smell it and it's vodka "Nate! It's fucking vodka! You don't need to be drinking! You got a baby coming! Your son is sleeping in the other room! They need you, I need you, and you need yourself"

Nate groans and stands up, "you know what, I'm going out"

"Nate! What the hell? What happened? Why are you acting like this?" I say.

He turns around and looks at me "baby, I know you love me and I love you Jack but I just need to clear my head so I'm gonna go out"

"Yeah well where the hell you going? Let me guess Sammy's? Well he's with Cameron" I say.

"Jack! Are your hormones going crazy? Because I know that! I'm just going to go out! Go sit in the park on the bench! I'll bring my beer" he grabs his beer and walked out the door. 👇🏼
So opinions?