Chapter fourty five ☆

Jack Gilinskys pov

I collapsed in Grayson's arms when Dillon told me.. This can't be happening.. I didn't expect Nate to do this, I put it in the lightest way possible.. Jesus.

I'm driving to Nate's cause I need to see Dillon, he has the letter and I need to see it, to see if this is true..

I get to Nate's and jump out of the car... "Dillon?"

He looks at me and says "Jack! Jack! You did this! You did this!"
He lunges at me and grabs me saying "you fucking did this Jack, how do you feel? You couldn't give him another chance Jack"

I feel the tears in my eyes.. "Dillon.. Please be calm.." He falls to the ground and I sit by him.. I grab him and pull him into a hug

"we need to be strong Dillon.." I say.

He looks at me and says "where's Sammy?"

I sigh and see a car pull up, "he's here" I say.

Dillon jumps up and runs to the vehicle, Sammy gets out and starts crying.. Cameron's holding him up.. And he grabs him bringing him into a hug "it's okay baby" he says to him.

Sammy looks at me and says "I'm sorry Jack.. I'm sorry Dillon.. I didn't know this was gonna happen."

Dillon looks at him and says "that's a lie. You wanted Jack to leave him.. Read the fucking letter he left! Before he shot himself " I grab Dillon and Hug him

"Dillon.. Please calm down.." I say.

Sammy grabbed the letter And reads it

His face is as pale as ever..

He looks at Cameron and falls to the ground.. Cameron screams "Sammy!" He fell to the ground and tries to shake Sammy..

"Oh god! Sammy! Jack Jack! Call 911 he fainted!!"

Sammy fainted..holy shit.

I look at Dillon and he passes me the note.. I read it but I don't faint.. Cause I'm to shocked and numb to comprehend anything..

Dillon just called 911 and the ambulance got here, they got Sammy in the stresser and put him in the ambulance..

I run to Cameron and he's watching the ambulance drive away "come on Cameron we need To go to the hospital.. Dillon come on." I think Dillon hates me...

I don't know what we're supposed to do.. The morgue said that they were gonna clean Nate up and call when we can go see him.. I need to see him.. Before he goes in the ground.. Baby I'm so sorry..

We drive to the hospital and we get there.. All hell breaks loose. 👇🏼
Whatcha think?
Whatcha predict?