Chapter nineteen

Jack G's pov!!

I get home after a long day at the studio and see Dillon at the table reading something, skates on the other side looking at the ground "baby?" He looks at me and stands saying "baby!" I hugged him and he sighed saying "come take a bath with me? I'll tell you about today" I walked with Nate to the bathroom and he runs the water undressing then he looks at me "you gonna stand there? Or get undressed?" I smirk and get undressed getting infront of him in the tub, I lean back and lay my head on his chest "so what happened today?"

"Well.. I saw Sammy and zach. Zachs adorable. And Sammy looks umm fine"

"Ohh... So are you gonna be Visiting him more?"

"Well if Sammy will let me"

------------- skip bathtub

I walked in and saw Nate on the phone talking to someone.. He has a huge smile on his face, "oh don't worry I'll be there!"i smile and say "who's that?" He hangs up and says "Sammy! He wants me to babysit Zach in two days! He's letting me see Zach so hopefully... He'll change his mind about letting him stay with me a for a couple nights so that he can"

"Nate, you think he can stay for a couple of days."

"I don't know! Depends on how Sammy's feeling! If he's on his man period then who the hell knows... But if he's not then hallelujah!"

I smirk and he grabs me Putting me on his lap singing in my ear "and with every touch you fixed them" 👇🏼👇🏼

Sorry i haven't been updating a lot! Sorry babes! :)