Chapter six

Skates pov

Dillon walks out while I'm sitting here. "Dillon?" He looks up and moved his hands around in the cuffs "Nate.. Nate!" He runs up to me and pulls me into a huge hug holding me so so tight like he's either afraid of me leaving or wants me to fix his pieces while I'm hugging him. "Nate, oh my god. I'm glad you came to visit"

"Hey dillon"

"Nate.. You look so so different. Even your voice! oh my gosh baby"

"Don't call me that Dillon."

"But Nate... You still love me right?"

"Dillon let's not talk about that okay?"

"Here sit nate"

I sat by him and saw the way he was looking at me. Damn this boy has no idea what I turned into. "Oh my god Nate. I missed you! Words can't explain."

"I know you did Dillon"

"Why didn't you respond to my letters?"

"I couldn't..."

"Nate I-I don't want to di-e"
He's crying now.. I bring my hand to his face and wipe his eyes "please don't cry dill"

"Oh my god.. Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to call me that again"

"Dillon. You need to understand that if they let you go.. Your coming home to me but you need to watch what you do... I'm with someone"

When I said that I saw his eyes go to a blank look.. "With who?"

"Jack, Jack gilinsky not to mention I can't even see my own kid. Sammy won't let me. Sammy Wilkinson won't let me see my kid"

"Oh damn Nate..."

"Dill? Have you thought that if they don't let you out.... Your gonna die"

"I know.. I don't want to Accept it though. Nate you know your like the only thing I ever loved... And still do"

He's crying like crazy now and I- I can't stand it "come here Dillon" he throws himself in my arms "nate. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do what I did!"

"But now your paying the price.."

"Nate talk to them... Talk to them into letting me go home"

"I'll try dill.."

He looks at me and wipes his thumb on my cheek "god your still so beautiful"