Chapter thirty three ♾

Nate's pov

Me and Sammy get to the park, and Zach runs to the swings. "Sammy, I know you think
I'm not gonna be the dad that this baby that me and jack are having.. But I've been getting better. Please believe me and let me have Zach for a couple of days."

"Nate.. That's not the point. You are not the father type.."

"Sammy! Please!"

"Fine I'll let you have Zach for three days, that's it, and if I see that Zach got treated good then I'll think if you can have him for longer than three days"

"Thank you Sammy! Oh listen! I gotta go, I gotta see if Jack is feeling well, I'll have Zach call you tonight"

I grabbed Zach's bag and grabbed him, I hugged Sammy and he did to. I walked with Zach to my car and put him in his car seat and buckled him in. I got in and sat down turning the ignition on driving home.

We got home and I took Zach out of the car seat, he fell asleep so since Dillon's not here for a couple of days, he's with some friends doing some construction since i said he should do something to get his head out of all the shit going on. So since Dillons not here, I'll put Zach in his bed.

I walked in and saw Jack sitting at the table looking at a catalog in a a magazine, I walked to him and gave him a kiss "how you feeling baby? Oh and Zach's gonna be here for a couple of days"

He smiles and says "oh I'm feeling better baby, but I'll be feeling like shit soon... The hormones are crazy"

I smirked and walked to where I laid Zach down and grabbed him bringing him to Dillons room, I opened the door and closed it putting him on the bed, I was covering him up and then he woke up, he looks at me and wipes his eyes "daddy? Will you tell me what happened with you and other daddy? I ask him all the time but he doesn't say! People think i have no idea and notice nothing cause I'm 4 but I notice.. And what other things I notice daddy are that sometimes I find other daddy crying with a picture of you and him in his hands"

My eyes go big. "wow Zach. You said all that.. Your only four.."

"But daddy I'm not stupid"

I sigh and cover him up, "I'll tell you what happened baby boy"

He sits criss cross applesauce And gets ready for me to say it.
👇🏼
Next chapter will be a tear jerker.. Get some tissues. food.