Chapter fourty ⚣

Sammy's pov

Cameron comes out of the shower with a towel around his waist, "oh daddy" I say.

He smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek, "so guess who just called me baby" Cameron says.

I shake my head saying "who?"

He sits down and shakes his hair getting water on me "well, dill pickle out of the blue.. Must've found my number on the fridge at Nate's and said that there was a huge fight, and that he wanted me to come over and situate everything cause he thought someone was gonna hurt, I was gonna go there but he called back saying that Jack left.."

I sigh and say "he left... He e
Left Nate?"

Cameron nods and says "Dillon also said something about Nate saying muttering " I swear to god Jack, if you leave"and then he locked himself in his room.. Dillon's trying to get in there"

Wait a minute.. Holy shit.. That's not good! "Cameron! Cameron! That's not good! That could mean.. Cameron we need to get over there!" I say.. Tears are starting to come down my face, why did I do this!? Nate's gonna go crazy again.

Cameron gets dressed and I run out, the car is getting fixed right now so we have to run there "Cameron come on!" He catches up to me and we run down the street turning past a couple more and after walking and running for thirty minutes we got there

I run in and see Dillon with zach, I walk to Dillon and say "hey dill" I give zach a kiss and I go to Nate's room trying to open the door, it won't open.. "Cameron!" I scream..

He walks over and busts the door open, "why did you come here?" Dillon asks from the living room.

"I have to see if he's okay"I say.

"Why would you care.. After everything you did" he says.

I walk in Nate's room and he's sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the ground, I shut the door and feel relieved "Nate?" I say.. 👇🏼
Opinions!
Whatcha predict?