Four years later : Chapter one

Sammy and Cameron's baby.

Four years later.

Sammy wilkinson's pov

"Nate baby boy come back here!" I scream to my son Nate. He just hit zach in the arm and made zach cry.

"Cameron will you come get Nate please baby!" I say.

Cameron comes out the kitchen with zach in one arm and picks Nate up in the other one.. Damn he's so strong..

Yeah we named our baby Nate.. After Nate maloley.. Cameron was fine with it because he knows how I felt about it being caused because of me. So as the four years went by.. I have just fell even harder for Cameron because Sammy wilkinson is now Sammy Dallas.

The wedding was so amazing to.. All the guys came... Even Dillon.. He talked to me and Jack talked to me.. They apologized for the things they said to me about me being the cause of it all.

"Baby!" Cameron screams to me from the kitchen.

I walk to the kitchen and he leans down to kiss me "supper is almost ready" he says. And he puts zach down to go play with Nate. And cam said that he told them to be nice to each other.. But I'm sorry it's funny when they fight because it's how they do it. They fight and get along then end up fighting.

So Cameron shuts the stove off and gets the supper on the table. We get the kids table chairs and put their food on their plates then set them on the high chairs.

"Nate! Zach! Supper!" They run in and Cameron picks zach up putting him in the chair. Then Nate.

I look over at Cameron and he's looking at Nate smiling. Then he looks at me and starts smiling.. They way he looks at me. No one has ever before.

Cause baby this is love. 👇🏼
So what do you think?•
This chapter is short but don't worry I have a lot of stuff planned for this..