Chapter two

Nate's pov

"Jack baby wake up" I say when I turn around and see Jack still sleeping, I wanna get up and go out to do something fun, "Jack baby! Wake up or I'll make you"
I shake him and he groans turning around "what" I lean forward and kiss him saying "lets go do something fun"

"Like what Nate?"

"Go hiking!!"

He smiles and flips on his back then looks at me "hiking? Okay"
He wipes his eyes and moans saying "I'm so tired baby" I look at him "don't make that sound or we'll never get out of the house" he smirks and stands up Grabbing me with him and pulls me close "well we have all day baby" I moan as he grinds his hips against me "Jack.. Baby lets go hiking.. Let's not do this right now"

"But why"

"Cause we won't be able to go hiking"

"Oh fine.. But tonight you owe me a massage and something else.."

He slips his boxers off going to the bathroom, I see him step into the shower and he turns the shower on moaning as it hits his skin "Jack what did I say"

"Sorry... Daddy"

"God damn.." I walk in the bathroom and grab my toothbrush doing the usual tooth brushing routine. Jack steps out the shower minutes later, he grabs a towel putting it on and I step behind him wrapping my arms around him "your so god damn horny all the time"

"Sorry"

He slips the towel off his hips and walks to the bedroom grabbing clothes but as he walks out he makes sure to move those hips... He bends and grabs some clothes putting them on. I grab some and slip them on.

We walk out the door with our waters and get in the car driving to our hiking destination.

After a hour of finding somewhere to hike we find a spot! We get out and walk down the path.