Chapter nine

Nate's pov

I get up and look at Jack still sleeping, I put my hand on his head and brush his hair out of his face leaning down and I give him a big kiss then went to his stomach and blew a raspberry "ahh! Nate!"

"Sorry baby, I wanted to wake you up and I know you don't like those raspberries"

He laughs and grabs me, he pushes me back and straddles me kissing my forehead "your so beautiful"

"Thank you baby"

He gets up and bends over getting his phone that fell of bed sometime in the middle of the night "nice ass"

"Thank you"

He walks out to the kitchen and I hear something fall and I think it's him so I jump out of bed and run out to the kitchen. He's standing there looking at the ground "baby?? Are you okay!"
He looks at me and says "why didn't you tell me?"

"What do you mean?"
He points to the box on the ground.. Oh shit. The letters fell out and he bent down picking one up. he opens it and reads it "Nate, why didn't you tell me he was sending you letters."

"Cause I didn't know how you'd take it!"

"Well you hid this from me! What else are you hiding?"

"Jack baby! Nothing!" He puts the letter in the box and the rest of them and closed it saying "your trying to get him out aren't you?"

"He's getting better.. He's not crazy Jack. He needs someone who can help him, and if they release him... They are giving him to me"

"What!"

"Im sorry I didn't say anything baby.."

"You know what, I'm gonna um go visit some friends... I'll be back sometime tonight baby"

"Jack baby..."
I try to kiss him but he just gives me a hug... "I'll be home tonight"
He grabs his coat and walks out. "I love you Jack.."
He turns and smiles saying "you to" hopefully tonight he won't be so mad about the Dillon situation.