Chapter sixteen

Nate's pov

Jack left to go for a walk. He's mad. I can tell he's mad at me. I walked in my bedroom and went to the bathroom, I turned the tub on and stripped my clothes. I got in and sat in it, baths calm me down so sue me. I sat in and rested my muscles, relaxing into to the water. I Just happen to notice that I forgot to shut the door to the bathroom, I don't want to have to step out! I'm to relaxed! Oh well.... I soak into the water and my mind starts to wonder. What I'm gonna say when I first meet zach, or when I see Sammy for the first time in four years!

I heard a noise in my bedroom and I look out the door seeing nothing... What the hell was that? All of a sudden a shadow appears infront of my door, "Jack? Baby? Are you back?"

He walks in and says "do I look like Jack?" Oh Dillon...

"Dillon? What are you doing in here?"

"Nothing.. I just couldn't sleep.. And I heard you and Jack fighting... Was it my fault"

"Oh no it wasn't... Jack just had to go and get some air."

He sits on the toilet

"Dillon.. If Jack came home and saw you sitting on the toilet he wouldn't like that"

"Nate... Did you ever think about me even once?"

"Dillon.. To be honest I did"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Nate, oh god... I'm glad to hear that.. I was worried you forgot me.."

"Dillon.. How could I. I remember everything.."

"Even the bad times?"

"Yeah dill"

"You know Nate, when the cops came and took me away that night.. I looked back and saw you staring through the window at me."

"What of it?"

"I knew by that look you already forgave me.."

"Dillon go to bed"

"I can't sleep"

"Please go to bed. I'm gonna go to bed to."

I get out and grab my towel.. He quickly looks at me and his eyes trail down to the towel on my waist. I go out the door to my bedroom and look at dillon "go to bed" he looks at me and says "night nate"