Four years later: chapter five

Babe 😍😍😍

Jack G's pov

"Dillon, what's wrong?"

"I came here to tell you something Jack. You'll be angry. Hurt and damn well confused same as I was." He says.

"Dillon what is it!" I say.

"Nate" he says.

"Nate what" I say. I'm getting scared.

"Nates not dead, Jack." He says.

"Wait a minute. Yes he is. We saw him. Dillon, don't do this to me! It's not funny." I say.

"No Jack.. Really! He's not dead, he faked it so he could move along and get better.. A year after he was gone he came back... He came back to me and told me all of why he did that. He wanted us to learn a lesson.. I don't know what lesson.. But apparently he wanted us to learn some type of lesson. And he wanted to get away from everything hurting him so he could get better. I'm serious Jack I can take you to him, he doesn't know I told you."

Oh my god. My heart just stopped.

"Dillon are you being serious?" I say.

"As serious as ever. And the drugs rumors.. I was only on them for a year which was when Nate was gone. But me and Taylor quit them." He says.

"Dillon.. I want to see Nate. Now" I say.

"Come on then" he says.

I look at Wesley when we walk out the bedroom and say, "I'm taking Ashley somewhere, I'll be back in a couple of hours" I take Ashley and bring her with me.

Dillon has us get in the car and I watch where Dillon drives to. The house.. We lived in. Nates still living there..

"Okay so nates inside. It'll be a surprise to him." He says.

Ashely pokes me and says "Daddy where are we?"

"We're seeing daddy" I say.

"Other daddy? I thought he was with God daddy?"

"I thought so to honey. But he's not, he came back"

We park in the driveway and I get Ashley out helping her out of her car seat. Dillon has us walk to the Backdoor 👇🏼

Whatcha think?
Whatcha think will happen?
Next chapter will be emotional.