Chapter thirty four ♖

Nate's pov

"Okay Zach this is what happened between me and daddy.. Your other daddy was quite the guy.. And still is. He's still beautiful as can be... Smart to, he knows me well enough to know everything about how i am, who I was. I got daddy to have you, and I loved him so so much.. But we hurt each other by our words.. They were like weapons because he knew just what to say.. And I knew just what to say. I don't know how he could handle me, I was horrible. Horrible to him, but he loved me. Through the whole time I knew I can't do this, I can't! I can't change how I am right now but believe me Zach I'm not like that anymore. It used to be all about partying and drinking alcohol and cheating on daddy.. I felt ashamed. I definelty knew he was to good for me so I had to do what I had to do, I couldn't let myself keep hurting someone as nice and fragile as him. So I told him that we needed to separate, but the love is still there Zach.. I do so much.. I always think to Myself how could it be? How could it have gone if I didn't make us seperate but I had to do it so I wouldn't hurt him anymore baby boy."

Zach just looks at me and he can see me crying "so you still love daddy?"

"Of course Zach" he hugs me and says "well daddy. I think maybe other daddy might to"

I smile and wipe me eyes, I'm so glad that Sammy brought Zach into the world. I kiss his forehead and cover him up, I stand and shut the light off. I walk to the door and jacks standing there... He heard it all. 👇🏼
So how was it!?