Chapter thirty nine ♡

I laughed so hard at his man bun.

Nate's pov

I walk in my house and holler jacks name "baby!!! Where are you?"

I see Dillon at the Table "you get home tonight?" I say.

"Yeah I got home tonight and.. Jacks crying in the bedroom.." He says.

I frown and walk to the bedroom, I opened the door and he's sitting on the floor leaning with his back against the bed "baby?" I say.

He looks at me and looks away, "go Nate"

I walk up to him and sit infront of him, "baby, it's okay. It's all okay baby"

He looks at me and says "is it Nate! No it's not.. You are supposed to show me love. You proposed Nate then you do this, I heard... Sammy called and said he hired the guy and that it's not your fault.. But the thing is that you actually did it. You kissed that guy, and you were thinking of cheating.. I don't want this Nate. Don't need it. Can't have this happening!" He says

"But baby.. I love you. You saved my life, and I proposed. I want this baby. I want you Jack" I say.

Jack looks at me and says "this is the best for both of us. I thought this wouldn't happen.. Give the ring to someone else"
He says as he stands up, he has trouble getting up because of his stomach. I try to help him but he pushes me.

"Baby don't be like this.. I want my baby, both of you guys" I say.

"Nate, your not good for anyone" he says.

"I can't let another one go Jack!"

I run after him and he goes out the door, zachs standing there in his onesie and he's looking at me "daddy why are you crying"

Dillon grabs him and takes him to the room.

I said under my breath "Jack.. I swear to god if you leave"👇🏼👇🏼
Opinions? And what do you predict?