Four years later: chapter eight last one.

Jack G's pov

I wake up and look around seeing all the guys standing in the room talking and laughing, taking videos and pictures.

"Yo! Jack! Wake up man! We gotta go on stage in a couple of minutes" Cameron yells to me.

"What?" I say.

"You know? On stage with the guys. Making millions of girls and guys laugh, you okay Jack?" Cameron says.

I look over and see Nate and Sammy free styling in the corner getting ready. "Nate's Alive?" I say to Cameron.

"What do you mean Jack? Him and Sammy are gonna throw raps at eachother on stage" Cameron says.

I look and see Nash jump
On Cameron's back "come on Jack!"  Nash yells.

"Cameron? Your with Sammy.. You got a kid" I say.

"What the hell do you mean? Sammy's with Nate. I'm with Nash" he says and kisses Nash. 

"What do you guys mean?" I say.

"Did you take something or drink something Jack?" Cameron says.

"No" I say 

"Well let's go!" He says and pulls me up.

We walk out on stage and suddenly I remember. The stage events. The screaming fans. The vines. The videos. We are Magcon..
I look and  see JJ by my side and he smiles.

Nate walks over to me and grabs my shoulder "hey Jack what's up man!" He says.

"Nothing, you? Wow." I say

"What?" He says and laughs.

"Nothing.. It's just I had the craziest dream ever! You were dead." I say.

His eyes go wide.

"And you had a kid with Sammy" I say.

"Really?" He says and looks over at Sammy who's being a weird ass by the food table playing with his food.

"We already got one" he says pointing at him.

"Well man! Let's do this show!" He says

•THE END•