Four years later: chapter three

Sammy's pov

"Daddy! Daddy!" Nate jr says to me as he runs in the bedroom and jumps on the bed and Wakes me and Cameron up.

"What's wrong baby?" I say.

"Zach! Zach said he saw his daddy!"

My eyes go wide..

"Baby, in a dream?" I say.

"No not a dream, Zach said his daddy talked to him"

"How did he talk to Zach when he's up in heaven baby?" I say.

"Zach said he did see his daddy!"

I get up and walk to the boys room and see Zach sitting up in bed "daddy! Guess what I saw daddy Nate today!"

I sit beside him and say "baby, it was a dream."

"No it wasn't, daddy! someone talked to me today and it looked just like daddy Nate!"

Not possible.

"Baby that's not possible." I say.

He just sighs and turns his head away from me "daddy's Alive!" He screams and Buries his head into the pillows.

I walk past Nate jr and go to the bedroom and Cameron's sitting there looking at me. "What's going on?"

"I don't know Cameron.. Zach's being.. He said he saw someone today and they looked just like Nate so he thinks it was him, he came to his school and talked to him when bus's left."

"Wow" Cameron said

"I know, everything's so stressful" I said.

Cameron grabs me and puts me into his chest and strokes my hair "Sammy what do you expect, we got to kids. It's gonna be stressful. Juggling work with kids and time for each other baby. Let Zach think he saw Nate. So that Zach is happy about seeing Nate."

I smile and let out a sigh.

My phone starts ringing and I answer it "hello?"

No one amasser.

"Hello?"

The phone does a beep.

Well must've been a prank call.

"Who was it baby" Cameron said.

"Prank call" I sigh out.

Cameron stands up and stretches "oh damn. Atleast I got a little bit of sleep so that I don't go to work tired."

Cameron's a model.

He gets his shower and gets dressed giving me and the Kids a hug going to work.

I sigh and get up making the kids supper. Cameron's missing supper tonight..👇🏼

Whatcha think?