Chapter thirty one ♡

Nate's pov

I wake up and see Jack laying on his back and he's sleeping peacefully. I turn on my side and rub his stomach, "damn Jack, I can't wait... I love you" he lets out this little noise and it's so cute.. He opens his eyes and I see his little smile when he saw me "hey baby, morning" I smile and kiss his nose

"Morning jacky" he sits up and flinches "oh my god, Nate! Feel my stomach.. Feel that kick" i put my hand on his stomach and I feel something hit my hand. "woah Jack!!!"

I smile and he pushes me down, he straddles me and I trail my Hand up his chest "these pregnancy hormones are going crazy.." He says as he grinds against me.. "Fuck Jack" he grinds against me faster and he moans my name, he leans down and says "shit, I'm gonna-" he gets his sentence cut off by Coming. Shit he came by just grinding? His hormones must be crazy..

I sit up and push him so that he's on his back, I blow a raspberry on his stomach and he laughs, he grabs my head and fists my hair with his hands, he pushes my head down to his crotch area but I lift my head up "Jack! Jesus" he groans and gets up "I'm going to take a shower to get this problem taken care of" I smirk and say "okay baby, I'm going to meet Sammy so I can see the little one"

He walks up to me and gives me a kiss, he gives my crotch a pat and walks away "see you later baby"
He walks in the bathroom and I hear the shower. I get dressed but I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, I walk in and I hear him moaning.. Fuck. I brush my teeth and walk out getting Sammy on the phone "hey Sammy, I'm coming over to see my kid and I got some news"👇🏼
So how was it!?