Chapter five

Skates pov

"Oh fuck Nate!" Jack screamed as I slammed into him one final time and came. He also came with a scream (sorry didn't do the whole smut Scene) I pulled out and laid down beside him. He turned and faced me smiling at me and ran his fingers down my chest, "your always fun Nate"

I leaned in and kissed him saying "I know, night baby" I fell asleep.

------------------- morning time

Skates pov

I wake up and walk to the kitchen getting a drink of coffee, Jack walks out and smiles coming up to me and runs a hand through my hair, "hey baby"

"Morning Jack" I sip my coffee, and he grabs a coffee... "So Jack.. Today's Thursday."

"I know that baby"

"Today's also the day I got to visit him.."

"Oh.. Nate, don't"

"Why? He wants to see me"

"I know he does but baby... He's crazy"

"What did I tell you about calling the poor kid that!"

"Jeez Nate sorry... If your gonna go visit him then call me when your done so I can get supper ready"

"Okay. Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for letting me go see him"

"Your welcome"

He walks up and gives me a kiss. "Bye baby, I'm going to town, I'll see you when I get home"

"Bye babe"

He gets dressed and gets ready to leave. He waves and smiles as he walks out. I gotta remember to call JJ tomorrow to get all the guys together soon somewhere

I get dressed and get out of the shower, I get my phone, my coffee and walk out the house. I get in my car and drive to the prison, my phone rings and its Jack "hello baby?"

"Nate, are you going to the prison?"

"Yeah"

"Okay baby, just checking up. Love you"

"Love you to"

I put my phone down and continue driving.

3 hours later. It was a three hour drive! I pull up to the prison and park. i get out of my car and go to the gate, I sign in and say "I'm here to see Dillon rupp" they let me in and I walk through the gate, they get me in a room and sit me down. I wait for Dillon and ten minutes later he walks out...