Chapter fourty seven ☪

Sammy's pov

We're home. Me and Cameron. He has a feeling what I told him is not what I actually was gonna say.. I can't say it.. But I'm forcing myself to say it.

"Cameron baby come here" I say.

He walks into the bedroom and sits down and grabs me pulling me into his chest. Jesus how did I get so lucky?

"What's wrong Sammy? Something bothering you.. Maybe what you want to say to me but you said you can't" he says.

I sigh and look at him. I grab his hand... "Baby.. Your gonna be a daddy.." I say.

He looks at me and his eyes go big

"Yes Sammy!! Yes baby!! Oh my god! This is perfect!! Baby I love you!" He says.

Wow.. Why was I so afraid to say it..

"Sammy baby marry me" he says unexpectedly

"What!?" I say.

"Yeah Sammy please baby. I'll help build you back up... I know the recent disaster has hurt you.. But I can help build you back up so we're happy! And have a family! Marry me Samuel!" He says.

"Okay" I say.

He grabs me and kisses me saying "thank god Sammy. What else more could I possibly want when I have you baby and the little one"

So both me and Jack are pregnant... How is Jack gonna do this? His baby is gonna grow up not knowing his other dad... That's so sad.. I'd offer to help Jack with the baby like babysitting and stuff but I'm sure Jack hates me cause all of this is apparently my fault.👇🏼
So how was it!?
And sorry this chapter is so short!
But guess what.. Do you want another sequel to this?
Or to continue the story in this book by saying "4 years later"
Oh and I'm gonna start a rant book about celebrity's and my opinions about them Okay :)