Chapter ten

Jack G's pov!!

Well this is just crazy.. I told nate I was gonna go visit some friends and by friends I mean, Taylor caniff and his boyfriend Shawn Mendes... I've Been friends with them for so long. I get out of the car after I parked infront of Taylor's house. I walk to the door and knock on the door seeing Shawn walk to it behind the glass. He opens it and yells "Jack!" He gives me a hug and I see Taylor walk out behind him shirtless "hey Taylor!"

"Oh hey jack!"

I walk in and see... JJ? Sammy? Cameron? What the hell? I know for a fact that Nate didn't call JJ yet. So why are they here.. They must he friends with Shawn and Taylor now. JJ looks at me and I see his face turn into a frown. "Jack?

"JJ.." He walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist saying "oh my god jack.. How have you been?"

I hug him back I say "I'm good. Nates good"

Sammy looks up at me and this little kid comes running out from the bathroom "daddy! I used the potty!" Sammy picks him up and smiles "that's awesome Zach!" Nates little boy... Sammy's little boy. Oh my god. He's four? Woah..

Sammy walks up to me and smiles "hey jack, it's good to see you" he gives me a hug and looks at me "so.. How has Nate been.."

"Oh he's um good.. But he also wants to see you all again.. He wants to see his son Sammy"

Sammy looks at the ground and then Zach... "He's better off not knowing who his father is.. But if he wants to see all of us again then fine."

I smile and go to Shawn and Taylor talking to them for a bit. I leave and go home.

When I get home I open my door and see Nate sitting at the kitchen table talking to people on the phone "listen to me! If you release him I'll take him! I just want him with someone he knows and trusts" he hangs the phone up and I walk up behind him "I'm home baby.. Are they calling you back?"

"Yeah they are.. They are gonna think about it"

"Listen Nate. I saw JJ and Sammy at Taylor's.."

"Really!?"

"Yeah. And umm I saw the baby to.."

"What did he look like?! His name!?"

"He's four... You know that. And his Names Zach"

"Am I gonna be Able to see him?"

"Sammy agreed and we're all gonna see each other again when Sammy calls to tell me where he wants to meet. And he even said he'll bring Zach."

"Wow.. Thanks for talking to him baby. I forgot to call JJ because I had to call Dillons court thing"

"