Chapter fourty three ⚣

Nate's pov

"So here I sit writing this.. I know I've done so many wrong things, I know I was never a good person but I tried to be.. I'm so tired. Alone. Sad. I say all this because I'm done. I thought Jack was my second chance.. His life and my baby girls will be better without me, Dillon is here for you guys, if you ever need anything Jack or my baby girl Katy.. Dillon's here and so is all the guys. Foremost Zachary and Sammy, baby zach I love you. And Sammy please make sure this doesn't phase him so that he turns out like me. Sammy.. All the things you've done to me.. I love you. And Jack, please take care of baby Katy when she comes, show her what her daddy looks like and how I tried to be a better person. I don't want to have her be burdened with how i am. And I have a couple of requests.. Jack find happiness, Dillon you can do it.. You are on your way there to being Better, Cameron please please take care of Sammy.. No matter what take care of him. I love you guys. And may your life be better without me.."

I put the letter on my bed. And pick up the gun. I look at a picture of Jack and me.. I start to cry saying "I'm sorry baby, I love you!" Then I pull the trigger..👇🏼
So please don't be angry at me.. This is gonna play a huge part In the story..
Whatcha think?