Chapter fourty two ⚣

Nate's pov

I told Sammy that I will make his life like hell.. I know the right ways to make his life like hell..

I go to the kitchen and see Dillon standing by the stove, "morning Nate, you have to eat something.."

It's been four days since I've eaten.. That whole argument and fight made me hate life. Dillon tried to make me feel better by hanging out with me, you know what I can't be like this, Jack needs me and the baby needs me.. Jacks coming to get his stuff today..

Dillon's been doing everything around the house.. Cleaning up after I throw shit everywhere after having a rage. He's making sure I'm eating and he keeps asking how I am. Good thing I got
Him.

I'm sitting at the table and he brings me some bacon with eggs and toast. "Thanks dillon" he smiles and sits down and says
"So how you feeling today?"

I sigh and say "I think I'm feeling Better dill.. Jacks coming to get his stuff today, I'm gonna try to talk to him"

--------------------------------afternoon

So jacks here with who the hell knows, Grayson something or whatever the fuck his name is. I don't even know if they are dating... Hopefully they are not.

Im standing on the porch and he walks up with Grayson, "hey Nate" he says to me.

"Hey jack" I say softly.

He walks in and I walk in after him, he goes into the bedroom and grabs some of his clothes.. I shut the door and wrap my hands around his waist "Jack.. I miss you baby" I say.

Jack pushes me and says "get the hell off of me Nate. We can still be close, and I thought the baby was a girl and it turns out it is, so when little Katy is born.. You can see her... I won't let you go through with what you had to with Sammy"

I sit down and watch him pack his clothes.. "Baby boy.. I was gonna marry you.."

"I'm sorry Nate.. Please don't think you have to be like this, I think Dillon would be really good for you.. Or if not him... A guy will love you Nate"

He walks out And gives me a look, he walks out the door and gets into his car. 👇🏼
Opinions?
Whatcha predict?
Oh and btw I published my new story called "what's left of me" go give it a read :) enjoy :) and vote and comment cause it'd give me motivation :)