Chapter twenty eight ❥

Nate's pov

So after driving a hour to the restaurant we get there. I get out and close my door, I go to jacks Side and open his door for him, he gets out and I smack his ass. I close the door and grab his hand walking in together. We get to the door, I open it and he walks in first. So I walk in after and they close the door for us. They take our coats we had on and lead us to a Gorgeous table. We sit and they give us the menus.

Jack knows what he wants to order so he sets it down and I look over the menu "so many choices" I say under my breath. I finally see something I want to order. The waiter comes over and grabs the menus while we give out order, he writes them and walks away saying "you'll food will be here soon"

I see Jack staring out the window.. He looks distant? Is he okay? "Jack baby, you okay?"

"I'm fine, just am really tired baby"

I nod and grab my drink that they brought to us.. Still waiting for the food... I sip my drink and study jacks face... Something's wrong.. I'll find out tonight when we get home. After waiting ten minutes our food gets here, Jack gets his. I get mine.

Jack picks apart his chicken and he's eating slow, I finished my food fast cause I'm really nervous and when I get nervous I eat really fast...

Finally he's done! We get the check and the waiter comes over and grabs our plate "mr.maloley your place is ready outside" I smile and Jack furrows his brows "what Nate?" I grab his hand and bring him outside in the backyard. Lights were hanging up, there was a small tiny fountain there, the lights were shining off the water. Jack looks around "the lights! They are so bright! Wow baby? Why all this?" I sigh and say to Myself "come on Nate You can do this..."

I grab jacks hands and make him look at me, "Jack baby, your so important to me. I don't know how or what i would've done if I didn't have you.. That day on the cliff when I threatened... And you came there and saved me I was so grateful that you were in my life. You told me you loved me and I finally realized to let you in... I love you Jack... I don't want anyone else Jack. No one else to hold, kiss. You Jack.. Will you marry me?" He smiles and the tears run down his face.. He opens his mouth "yes baby!"

He grabs me and hugs me hard "Nate, I think now is the time to tell you"👇🏼

So how was it!?

And what is Jack gonna say?