Chapter fourty six ☆

Sammy's pov

I wake up in a hospital bed.. I feel sick.. I might puke.. I look in the corner of the room and Cameron's sitting there "baby your awake! Dillon and Jack are in the waiting room."

He comes up to Me and hugs me giving me a kiss, "you okay baby?" He says.

"Yeah I'm just fine.." I say as I curl up into a ball.. My stomach is killing me. I think I fainted earlier cause of the shock of the letter I read..

Cameron grabs a chair and brings it to where I'm facing, "baby.. It'll be okay.. I love you so much Sammy."

I smile and start crying. "Sammy please don't cry baby.."

"Cam-eron. I ne-ed to tell you something" I say in a struggling voice.

"What is it Sammy baby?" He says.

I can't say it... I can't say it.. I know he's been wanting this for so long but I can't say it.. I can't..

"Nothing baby, it's okay" I say.

He looks at me and grabs my hand "are you sure baby?"

I kiss his hand that's grabbing my hand.. He leans his face in and kisses me putting his thumb on my face to wipe my tears.

"Sammy baby.. Tell me what it is.. You wouldn't of said that if you weren't gonna say something important"

I sigh and say "Cameron.. I- I- think I made Nate do this.."

That's not what I was gonna say.. But I needed to say something so
He wouldn't worry.

"Baby, I know you tried to make him and jacks relationship turn to shit.. But you did not do this, Jack leaving him is what did this.. I know you made him and Jack do this.. But he's the one that left Nate.. It's not your fault Sammy." He says.

"Oh shit! Give me the basket!"

He hands me the basket and I puke in it. "Damn it Cameron.. I feel horrible.. They are supposed to be doing tests and if I'm in the hospital for a while.. I don't want to miss Na-tes funeral" I say.

"Baby I'm sure you'll be okay.. Do you want me to lay with you?"

I put the blankets on Cameron as he gets in and he lays down giving me a kiss and he runs his hand up and down my leg soothingly. 👇🏼
Whatcha think
Whatcha predict?