Chapter four

Skates pov

I walk in the house and go to the kitchen opening the box... The letters. I had to lie to jack and say they are picture. But they are letters from over the years Dillon sent me. I never wrote back to him. Hell I never opened them. I have a huge soft spot for him though cause of the shit he's been through.. He called and told me he wanted me to be there to visit him one last time... But he also said that they are re viewing his case so maybe they might release him but to the custody of someone that can control him. They think over the years he's gotten better in the head and want to give him a chance to not die... But even though he might get free he still wants me to visit him. If the people release him I know who they are gonna release him to.... Me.

I open a letter and it reads "Nate, I don't know if your gonna read this but baby I miss you.. Your probably wondering why I'm calling you baby but it's what I need to call you to keep my saneness in here. Your the one thing that's keeping me sane in here. I hope when I get out we can be together. I love you baby"

Oh shit.... I can't. I can't. If he gets out and wants to be together he has to know I'm with Jack... I'll help him and he can stay here.

"Nate!" Shit. I put the letter back in the box and put it somewhere he won't find it.

"Coming babe" I walk into the bedroom and Jacks laying there biting his lip looking at me "so I told you that you have to give me a massage tonight... And something Else"

"I know I said that baby... Come here"