Chapter seven

Skates pov

"Jack baby I'm home"

I walk in seeing a note on the table "baby, I went to bed cause when I got home I was super tired. Suppers in the oven. Love you"

I go to the oven and open it taking it out, I sit at the table and eat some of the food.. Today was so so crazy. Dillon wants me to talk to the court people and get him out.. I told him I'd try. And I also gotta call JJ tomorrow. Damn I'm gonna be busy tomorrow. Now that I think of it, I'm not that hungry. I put the food in the oven and close it. I walk into the bedroom and see Jack sleeping. I sit on the edge of the bed by him and he's sound asleep, I brush his hair out of his face and see him wiggle his noise.. What a cute dork. I run my hand up his arm and put my thumb on his lips sliding my thumb across them. I lean down and kiss him gently.

I stand up and go to the to bathroom tugging my pants off and shirt. I take my shoes off first then my pants throwing them into the hamper. I get in the shower and turn it feeling the hot water on my skin.

I get out wrapping a towel on me and I walk into the the bedroom. I get into my boxers and slip into bed wrapping my arms around Jack and pulled him to my chest.