Chapter thirty seven ♡

Nate's pov

I go to the park and sit on the bench, it's freezing outside. It's groggy. I sit down and look around the park, it's pitch dark. I crack a beer and wonder why the hell im drinking right now.. I think it's because Sammy called me.. I didn't tell jack, but Sammy called me and bitched me out for everything I told him about Jack and he's threatening to spill my dirty laundry to Jack.

I sniffle and see someone walking, I'm totally fucked up.. I sniffle again, I'm not letting another tear out, I'm done crying.. But I always end up crying. The guy walking comes up to me and with his smart ass mouth says "drinking beer at 12:00 in the morning?"

"Well why Are you walking at 12:09 in the morning" I say.

He smirks and sits down "well, smart ass attitude" he says.

"I was just thinking the same about you" I say.

I drink the rest of my beer and throw it, "my names Kenny" he says.

I sigh and say "Nate"

I take another beer, he furrows his brows "you are way to good looking and nice to be out here drinking at 12:00 Nate"

"Need to clear my head" I say.

He smirks and says well "I know how you can clear your head"

I get what he's saying and i look at him.. I know I shouldn't but in to fucked up to even care right now, he won't find out. Jack won't find out, I mean how could he?

I stand and say "your place"

He grabs me and helps me walk to his place, as he's walking I check out his ass "so baby boy, you got a tight ass" I say.

He looks at me and says "I know, and it's just right for your dick"

I gasp and say "fuck"

We get to his house and walk in, I stumble to the living room, but he brings me to the bedroom and pushes me on the bed "so daddy, how do you want this? I know we just met, but tell me how you want it"

I sit there and think holy shit. 👇🏼
Opinions?
Whatcha predict?