Chapter thirty two ♕

Sammy's pov

I walked out of the house and told Sammy on the phone that I was coming over to see Zach. He didn't say anything cause he knows I want to see my son.

I got to Sammy's and walked in, didn't knock cause why knock when I wanna see my son? I walked in and saw Sammy playing with Zach on the floor, I can't wait for this with Jack... When we have our little baby. I look at Sammy and he looks at me "hey Nate"
I walked over to the couch and sat down, Zach jumps on my lap and screams "daddy!!" I Bounce him on my lap and he giggles, Sammy looks at me and smiles looking back at Zach.

"Listen Sammy, I gotta talk to you"

"What's it about?" Sammy said as he passed Zach his juice box.

"I proposed to Jack. And he's pregnant."

Sammy looks at me and his mouth drops. "What. Your not ready for fatherhood!"

"Yes I am. I've changed. Jacks helped me and I've been happier since I've been with him"

"But still your not ready to be a dad! Your gonna abandon him!"

"No I'm not! Listen Sammy i don't want to argue, can we just spend a day together with Zach, like go to the park"

"Like all three of us?"

"Yeah let's go"

I pick Zach up And carry him, Sammy's behind me with a bag full of stuff for Zach, "Sammy? You think Zach can spend three days with me?"

"Really Nate? maybe. I'll see after the park"

"Thank you Sammy" we get ready to walk to the park. 👇🏼👇🏼

So how was it?