Character Answer☪

The characters answer!!

@chriscrawf asked Sammy: can you please go back to Nate.

Answer: Nate's dead.

@wilkyMalo asked Sammy: will you marry me?

Answer: I'm already getting married, to Cameron. Sorry :(

xXSammyAndSkatexX asked Sammy: fuck me or nah?

Answer: um that'd be cheating.. Sorry babe

@BangMeWilkinson asked Sammy: how's life Samuel?

Answer: well. Cameron's trying to nurture me back to how I was. I'm sad still. But I'm trying to get back to normal..

@cuddlenova asked Sammy: why try to mess Nate's life up when he was finally happy.

Answer: to be honest I don't know what came over me to do that to him..
----------------------------
@wilkymalo asked Dillon: if Taylor was in this story would you marry him?

Answer: caniff.. That hot guy Taylor caniff? Oh hell yes.

XHis_Stoner_BabyX asked Dillon: how much do I love Nate?

Answer: what makes you think I love him.. He's well he was the only thing I got. So that explains it.. What I would do to get him here.

@cuddlenova asked Dillon: how are you?

Answer: horrible.
---------------------------------

@XxsammyxX asked Jack G: did you know I love you?

Answer: I most definelty did know that.

jolinsky1992 asked Jack G: will you ever tell your baby about Nate

Answer: yes. I'll tell the baby all about her daddy.. The way he was, the way I made him. The way he talked about how excited he was to have her and me in his arms. For when we get married. How he looked at me. I'll tell her about Nate.

@cuddlenova asked Jack G: why did you leave Nate when he needed you the most?

Answer: I got to angry with him.. He said everything was alright and it wasn't. He shouldn't of even thought about cheating. He shouldn't of even kissed the guy.
-------------------------
@bangmemaloley asked Jack J: why so adorable?

Answer: I don't know!!

@cuddlenova asked Jack J: how are you so cute and cuddly..

Answer: I don't know :) thank you

------------------------------

@chriscrawf Asked Cameron: can you please leave Sammy and go with Nash.

Answer: Nash doesn't love me. I'm sorry but Nash does not love I Cameron Dallas.. He told me he doesn't because I have changed. And I'm not leaving Sammy.. That guy.. I can't.

jolinsky1992 asked Cameron: are you happy to be a father?

Answer: yes! I'm so glad to have this with Sammy. We'll be able to teach our baby how to talk. Walk. And run. And everything. Sammy's the best thing that happened to me.

@cuddlenova asked Cameron: go date Nash, you are better together with Nash.

Answer: nope. Like I said, he thinks I've changed. And I'm perfectly fine with Sammy.

--------------------------

@helloitsjojo asked Nate: can you not be dead

Answer: sorry.. I couldn't take it.

@ jolinsky1992 asked Nate: can we bang? Why do you turn me on so much.

Answer: baby girl if I wasn't dead then yeah. And I don't know why I do.. I turn a lot of people on with my nice ass. My dimples. My huge muscles. And my v-line.. I bet that was a nice picture for you to picture.

@cuddlenova asked: are you sure your dead..

Answer: yeah..