Chapter fourty one ⚣

Sammy's pov

"Nate? Are you okay?" I say as I approach him..

He starts laughing like a maniac.. What the hell... He looks At me and continues laughing like a maniac.. "Nate? Is everything okay?

He looks at me and says "well everything has been taken from me thanks to you... How could you do this? Sammy.. This is not what you should've done to me.. I know we had to seperate Sammy, I think about that all the time.. I think about zach, I thought jack was my second chance at all of this and I love jack so much.. Look what happened.. Sammy why? why! Why! Why the fuck would you do this! You fucking bitch!"

I look at Nate and gasp.. "Nate calm down.."

He gets up and looks at me "Sammy why! Why can't you let me have Jack! my baby with him.. My little girl.."

I feel a lump in my throat and I swallow it. "Nate.. I'm sorry... Believe me I'm sorry."

"Why did you really do this Sammy, tell me tell me now!" he screams.

I sigh and say "because.. I.. I.. I love you Nate"

He looks at me and says "love? Sammy what the hell do you know about love? You let Cameron fuck you every night.. The guy who used to fuck Nash behind your back all the time! you wouldn't know love if it hit you in the face.."

"Nate.. Why can't you see.. I'm here now, what you've wanted all along"

He scoffs and says "I know I've wanted that for a while Sammy.. That's in the back of my mind all the time Sammy.. But I wanted Jack. The baby. For us to get married!!! I want Jack!!"

"Nate.. You love me.."

"The hell I do! Keep thinking that Sammy.. I do a little bit.. I have some left Sammy.. But you took my Jack away.. I want my baby's back.. Get them back Sammy! or I swear to fucking god I'll make your life hell! In the right ways!"👇🏼
Opinions!
Whatcha predict?