Forty-One

Mikayla

I feel like heat waves are hitting me and I'm trapped under a rock. My eyes are still closed as I kick the thick comforter off my legs to give some relief to my sweating body.

I don't understand what type of person I am, because I freeze very easily, but also when it's just one degree too warm, it almost feels claustrophobic. My legs are now exposed to the air, but the weight still doesn't seem to be completely off.

I squint my eyes until I get used to the light and let out a yawn. My eyelashes flutter open and I am greeted by the morning sun. And that's when I realize where the weight is coming from. It's not too heavy that it knocks the breath out of me, but enough to make sure I can't move freely.

My head is still in a haze, so I take a few moments to wake up. I blink a few more times and come face to face with the clear vision of a huge arm wrapped around my waist. It feels warm under the weight, but oddly enough, it's rather safe and reassuring.

A smile creeps unnoticeably onto my face as I then realize whose arm is resting on me. I follow the soft skin that transitions into a broad shoulder and then come into view with a beautiful face.

Jungkook's eyes are closed and relaxed as he takes steady breaths. He is lying on his stomach, one arm hugging the pillow under his head and the other on my body, holding me close.

If this is the view I can wake up to every morning, then I don't mind the little bit of extra weight that makes me feel warm and bothered. In fact, I welcome everything that comes from him. He can crush me with his weight and I would thank him.

Okay, that was a little brutal.

I take the opportunity now that he is still sleeping to watch him. Maybe it's like a sneak, but how could I look away from him when he's so stunning and addictive? And after everything we did last night?

The white blanket only reaches his lower back, contrasting with his honey skin. The muscles in his back are prominent and strong, though he is not flexing them. His upper body lifts slightly from the mattress with each breath he takes quietly through his nose.

His raven curls fall a bit messy and sassy on his forehead, showing that he didn't care how they dried down after he practically drenched them in sweat. We were both so knocked out that neither of us considered a shower, and I'm not even grossed out by it.

I couldn't keep my eyes open for a second longer, that's how much Jungkook wore me out. I didn't really do much, but I didn't know that being intimate with someone could be so exhausting. My orgasm hit me harder than a truck.

And now that I have to think about it, warmth rushes to my cheeks and I blush. After I left my parents' house, I didn't even realize how the drive had dragged on, or maybe it was because I was so very impatient.

I had read somewhere that attraction toward someone starts outside the bedroom first. It's a mental process and it turned me on even more to know that the person I want to do it with cares about me. So it's kind of true.

The way he tenderly caressed me moved not only my body but so much more inside me. I couldn't stop staring at the way he moved, so desperately but so carefully. He assured me that he would not hurt me and for that I am grateful.

I had heard from others that the first time can be painful for some. For others, it is not painful at all and then there are women who hate their first time. Jungkook gave me all the time in the world until he was really sure I was comfortable enough for him to go on.