Reflection

Another book, another ending, and another stream of invisible tears. I think if I ever stopped writing, one of the reasons would be that the ending is always a bit wrenching and sad. But it's so relieving and proud-making at the same time.

I don't know if any of you will read this chapter, but I want to take this opportunity to thank you for joining me on this journey, for laughing with me, and for cheering with me for our couple.

If I told you about how endlessly fun I had writing this book and the amount of giggles that psychotically echoed through my room as I thought about it at night, you would laugh at me.

But I know and I've read it in the comments that you guys had just as much fun reading and waiting for new updates, which makes me so indescribably happy. So thank you for all the laughter you brought me. You guys are hilarious 😆

I want to talk a little bit about the book itself, so if you're interested, stick around! 💕

Title:

I've had so many people ask me what the title means and I've answered some, but now it's time to say it for everyone. Sauvage is a French word meaning wild or savage. When related to people it can mean unsociable - or so Google told me.

I think I had the most trouble with the title because I couldn't figure one out. My other two books are inspired by songs, but this book was so spontaneous and out of nowhere that it was a little hard.

I had so many ridiculous ideas that you would probably laugh at me if you heard them, so I won't even share them. But after much deliberation, I decided on Sauvage and I have to admit - I love it.

Not only does the title relate to Jungkook's character, but Sauvage also exists as a perfume for men. If you ever get a chance to smell it, I suggest you do so, because then you'll know what Jungkook smells like in this story. The perfume made Mikayla more interested in him and honestly, the name was a perfect fit.

Plot:

As I mentioned, the story was very spontaneous because I originally had another story in mind that I wanted to write. You guys decided on my Instagram for a CEO book, so it had settled quickly.

The first chapters were kind of an introduction to the characters in the book, an idea of the workplace, and the general vibe. Since I wanted a story that was casual and fun from the start, everything was quick and easy to write and I have to say that I like the length of the chapters in this book the best.

The chapters are to the point and without babble, although I may have started talking too much again towards the end lol. I don't understand how this book is still longer than Dangerous Woman, bruh. I actually wanted to make the story shorter but here we are now🌚

Now many may wonder - T, when did the love story between Kook and Kayla start? Well, I don't know myself.

It's the first time I've written a slow-burn story and I sometimes had a hard time deciding when is the right time to let it sizzle between the protagonists. I put in as much tension and moments as I could to build it up slowly and not rush it. I don't know if I did a good job, but reading the frustrated comments confirmed that the slow-burn did indeed burn.

Chapter 18 - at the launch party where Jungkook almost kissed Mikayla - it started between them. Jungkook himself was shocked and confused about his actions, which took him a bit of time to sort out his feelings. But I guess it was a good start for him to realize that Mikayla makes him feel good, that he is comfortable with her and can talk openly about anything. That she is more than just an employee.