Author's Note and Disclaimer

Hi, welcome all!

This is the first story I've ever written outside of the Shadow Ridge Series, (It's on a bit of a hiatus while the first three stories are being beta read and I'm working on the next couple stories, but they are still up to be read so you can check those out too!) It's also the first thing I've written and posted under my new handle, Alexandra Gray, so that's exciting!

Anyway, enough about my first set of stories! This one, Lariat, is a new and exciting project for me! My best friend Joanna originally gave me this plot. I brushed it off a little initially, thinking I couldn't ever write something that wasn't SRS until it was done, but alas, here we are! It's come together pretty quick and of course, it wouldn't be here without my girls, Jo, duh, but moonraess, lillybrookswrites, and rubyranawrites have all had to deal with my annoying needy ass. They all gave me courage and helped me flush out ideas to make this story what it will come to be.

I plan on these chapters being shorter on a regular basis than SRS, so we'll see how that ends up going. This will also be a *chaotic* dual POV story in the words of Taylor with the story mostly in Mackenna's POV with Wesley popping up when necessary.

Anyway, I'd love for anyone to stick around and enjoy this ride with me! I do have a few socials where I update my progress and sometimes just full-on ramble like I tend to, and they're linked in my bio if you want to follow me on them so you can keep up to date on anything and everything!

I'd also appreciate it if you could please vote and comment if you enjoyed it!

-Alexandra Gray

••••

This is your first and only warning, this story is rated mature and is intended only for 18+ readers. I don't consider myself a talented writer, but there is strong language, sexual conversations and acts and possible other mentions of things that might readers uncomfortable, so please precede with caution.

••••

Copyright by Alexandra Gray

All Rights Reserved by Alexandra Gray

My writing is only on Wattpad and shouldn't be found anywhere else. If I ever decide to post my writing anywhere else, I will announce it.

 If I ever decide to post my writing anywhere else, I will announce it