Epilogue Chapter 3

November 14th, 2033

November 14th, 2033

The best murmur of giggles and the ruffle of my bedding pulls me from my slumber and it's only seconds before a little hand reaches out and touches my leg.

"Careful Princess, you can't hurt the Queen. Especially on her birthday," my husband softly chuckles as a bigger dip in the bed settles beside me.

"Because our little brother is in her belly?" our oldest child, Elliott asks.

"That's part of it, little man," Wesley chuckles again before he's leaning over. "Good morning, my Queen. Happy birthday," he murmurs in my ear.

I'm thirty-years-old today and I have a husband, two kids, and one last baby on the way. I never imagined my life would turn out this way and I wouldn't want it to be any different.

"Good morning," I smile through a yawn, stretching out my yet again pregnant body.

Yes ma'am, baby number three is another little James man and we're going to be done having kids once he arrives next year.

Elliott Grant James was born January 26th, a week past his due date. His eight pound, two ounce self was pushed out of my vagina I swore was going to tear in half and that I was never going to have another child.

Low and behold, two days before my birthday last year, our little princess, Harper James, came into the world after I got pregnant during Valentine's Day weekend. She was a bit smaller at seven-pounds and six-ounces and is the cutest little girl I've ever seen. She is full of sass already and Wesley has taken to calling us his Queen and Princess.

It's only more fitting since I'm currently twenty-four weeks pregnant and we found out last month our last baby is going to be a boy.

Their brother, Caden James should be here sometime during the beginning half of March since I got pregnant in the middle of June.

We were content with waiting for Elliott to arrive without knowing his gender, but we found out with Harper by accident when she was squirming during an ultrasound that made it known she didn't have that extra body part her brothers have.

With this little man, who is already kicking my bladder this morning, we decided to find out since we already had one of each.

We talked a lot about names when we were pregnant with Elliott since we didn't know if he was going to be a boy or girl, but we knew we wanted to represent my dad somehow with our first born son and it was fitting that Elliott was our first born child.

I can still remember when I talked to my brother about Wesley and I wanting to name our baby after our dad.