Chapter 15

It's been a week and a half since Wesley, yes I'm back to using his name, showed back up in my life

A.k.a. It's Halloween weekend and after spending last weekend catching up on school from missing classes on Monday, I'm ready to have some fun.

Before the real fun can happen though, I do have to see Gavin and the rest of our group for a project meeting in the library way earlier than I'd like, but at least I can get it over with for more than one reason.

I have done pretty well avoiding him in class since our non-break-up break-up and this will be the first time we're within five feet of each other.

Stretching my hands above my head, I turn my head and find Dylan on our bedroom floor, her back to me. "Dyl, what are you doing up already?" It takes a second for me to realize she must have her AirPods in since I catch her head bobbing to a soundless beat and she doesn't acknowledge me. Climbing out of my bed, I all but jump on her to look over her shoulder at what she's hiding.

Dylan gasps, balancing herself from me landing on her and pulls out an earbud, confirming my suspicion. "You bitch! You scared me!"

"What the hell are you doing?" I motion to the mishmash in front of her.

"Working on our outfits for tonight."

"Uh, I thought it was a costume party." I hold up some scraps and peer through a series of strappy cutouts. "This won't even make one."

Dylan was vague about how she got the details on this fraternity party happening tonight and since our luck at football parties has been hit and miss, we were all game to change it up. Plus, the team had an away game this weekend, so they weren't even going to be back in time tonight for a party.

"Shut up!" she scolds. "It's an ABC party."

"A whatta whatta?"

"ABC, anything but clothes party."

"What have you gotten us into?"

"You'll have fun, I promise!"

"I better, you owe me," I giggle. After the whole Wesley thing, both Sierra and her apologized for their possible overstep, but I told them it was okay and I understood why they did it.

"What are you having us wear?"

"It's a secret."

"Fine, but I better not look stupid."

"Please, with those tits and hips, you'll look hot in anything."

"Thanks," I roll my eyes.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I have that stupid project meeting."

"The one with Gavin?"

"The one and only," I groan, leaning my head on her shoulder.