Chapter 53

The rest of Friday night was spent being curled with Wesley, who made sure to have my brother get my favorite ice cream

The rest of Friday night was spent being curled with Wesley, who made sure to have my brother get my favorite ice cream. That single carton was finished off between the three of us, mainly by me, but hey, it'd been a rough week, sue me for it. Wesley got me up to bed where he wrapped his arms around me and let me cry again over both of my parents before we fell asleep.

Saturday comes and goes of spending time with Wesley and Miles out on the ranch, already thinking ahead to proper spring weather when the snow melts and they need to move the cattle to different fields as the countryside comes back to life. Wesley and I had sex when we went to bed, we didn't get too rough or crazy, but I was definitely sated and content when we finished.

Sunday morning, Wesley let me sleep in since I need to go back to school because the semester is going to be ending in a few a couple weeks and it has already been an emotional week.

Not that I could control it completely, but abandoning all responsibility and trying to escape the real world for five days during the rush of finals already wasn't the best idea.

Knowing Miles was going to be the big brother I know him to be and let Wesley move in, I decided to spend my morning straightening up my room a little bit.

I also scrolled through some websites thinking about ways to organize the small space for us to share properly. I'd like to get a bigger bed since the full size beds we both have are a bit small for Wesley's height, but I don't know how we could get one to fit in the room because of the shape of the room.

We should probably get a bed frame that's heavy enough to at least somewhat muffle the sounds of us having sex if we just so happened to slam the bed into the wall.

That's a conversation we'd have to have and probably a trip into the city to look at other options for beds, but the organization we might be able to get away with stuff in town, but I'm not sure. I could always ship it or make a stop if we go look at beds.

Now though, Miles, Wesley and I are sitting at the table eating lunch and I'm itching to bring up the fact that Wesley and I passed this weekend's trial run with flying colors.

"Spit it out Mackey," Miles grumbles between bites of his grilled cheese.

"He's moving in," I say matter of fact.

"What do you mean?"

"Wesley. He's moving into the house. We spent the weekend in the house and things were fine."

"Mac-" Wesley tries to cut in.

"Do you not want to anymore?"

"I already told you I would as long as Miles was okay with it."

"Look, if you really want to live in the house, it's fine," Miles looks at Wesley. "Just, can we not make things weird and go on to pretend y'all don't do the things we know you do?"