Chapter 32

I wake up in the middle of the night thanks to my bladder and manage to untangle myself from Wesley's limbs without waking him, his t-shirt and my sweatpants keeping me warm after escaping his body heat

I wake up in the middle of the night thanks to my bladder and manage to untangle myself from Wesley's limbs without waking him, his t-shirt and my sweatpants keeping me warm after escaping his body heat. I've slept in his bed almost every night since I've been home, both of us have been sleeping better because of it and I'm definitely feeling more like myself.

When I return to the bedroom a couple minutes later, he's rolled onto his back, his own t-shirt slightly pushed up to reveal his impressive lower abdomen leading to that delicious v into his pajama bottoms.

Climbing back into his bed, I tuck myself against his side, resting my head on his shoulder, my arm draping over the bit of exposed skin above his waistband where my hand can sneak under his shirt. My thumb gently grazes over his skin as I take in his sleeping features in the dark, the only time I've noticed him being so at ease other than we've been physical.

I don't know how we managed to find our way back to each other and to move past the hurt we both endured to give our relationship a second chance, a real one at that, but I'm thankful for it. I know it wasn't easy on me not being with him and I could tell it wasn't easy on him either, I could see it in his eyes and body language whenever we were around one another, that week I was home for Thanksgiving especially, and he's only seemed to settle more since Christmas.

"Mac," he grumbles in his sleep, arms wrapping around me to pull me closer.

Tipping my head up, I plant a soft kiss under his jawline and curl into his side, one of my legs moving to rest over his, my knee pressing into the inside of his far leg.

"Mackenna," he groans after I shift my weight again, accidentally brushing my leg over his length to find him already semi-hard.

"Sorry," I gasp, burying my face into his side to muffle my giggle.

"You did that on purpose," he sighs, his breathing picking up as he continues to wake up despite the time.

"No, I promise I didn't," I shake my head, looking up at him, his eyes already locked on me.

"Mhm, sure," he says. His grip tightens on my hip and I don't have time to respond before he's rolling us over, trapping me beneath him. "Just like I didn't mean to do that," he teases.

"That's so not the same," I huff. "You did mean that, Wes."

He slightly rolls his hips forward and presses into me, his dick harder than it was a minute ago. "Come on, Lemon Drop. Just say it and this is all yours," he smirks, rocking against my core again and I bite my lip to hold back the moan threatening to break out of me.

"Wes," I hum. I can't believe he's doing this to me right now, he was just dead asleep and he's already rock hard, wanting to fuck in the middle of the night.

"Yes?" he hums, dipping his head to kiss along my neck, a hand slipping beneath my shirt to sneak up to my otherwise bare chest. His hand firmly cups a breast, giving a gentle squeeze that has my body arching further into his hold.