Flashback Bonus Chapter 2

February 12th, 2022

February 12th, 2022

It's Valentine's Day weekend and I have my first real Valentines to celebrate with. Even if it's in secret because he works for my family as a ranch hand on our cattle ranch and we probably shouldn't be together.

Being with Wesley James the past few weeks have been surreal to the least.

I never expected this man and I'm in so deep with him.

Wesley is a few years older than me, he'll be turning twenty-two at the end of April so he's not some teenage boy I've wasted my time with before. He's patient and kind with me and my feisty temper he's already seen more than I'd like to admit. His work on the ranch doesn't go unnoticed by anyone, especially considering how he didn't grow up on a ranch, he handles it like a champ. He's a better man than I could have ever dreamed of having in my life, let alone my boyfriend.

But he won't have sex with me.

Okay, it's not the worst thing on the planet, but it's frustrating as all get out sometimes.

We are partaking in some intimate activities though, our hands and mouths are getting to know each other's bodies very well. There hasn't been any penetration because he's "too much of a gentleman" and won't have sex with me until he knows I'm ready despite not being a virgin.

Something about noticing my lack of confidence and not being comfortable in my skin.

Past relationships and this small ass town I have grown up in have always made comments about my body since I'm not stick thin, I have curves as well as boobs and an ass.

Wesley's patience and attention to me, the way he appreciates my body - treating it like a temple even when he hasn't seen me completely naked yet - has helped.

I've worked through a lot of demons and bad thoughts, but I haven't felt ready to lose my shirt completely around him.

The fact that he picked up on that right away shows he pays attention to me.

And that means everything to me.

Since I have been with him in almost every other way, I've definitely grown more comfortable with my body. My past relationships have been filled with typical high school drama, bad sex, not so nice comments about my body, and to top it off, I was cheated on in my last relationship.

With someone who was supposed to be my best friend.

After not being able to find my boyfriend for a little bit when we were at a party together, I walked in on him and my best friend in a bathroom with her on her knees, sucking his pathetic dick.

Safe to say that was the end of both relationships.

Now though, I've been sneaking out of my house almost every night to see Wesley.

We spend as much time as we can together up in the loft, hidden away where no one knows we're together.

During the week, I usually bring homework over and do it while he does whatever, helping me if I need it. Friday and Saturday night, he'll usually pick up some sort of food, whether it's dinner or dessert for us, and I'll already be there when he gets back.