Chapter Thirty Two

𝐴𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎 ♡︎

Enzo, my boyfriend, carried me up the stairs, my mouth never leaving his. We devoured each other. It was as if we had been starved for days... years even. He parted my lips with his tongue, my tongue then taking the opportunity and diving inside his mouth.

I moaned into his mouth when I felt him suck on my bottom lip.

He fumbled with our doorknob, finally opened the door, and kicked it shut with his foot.

He stalked toward the bed and threw me on top of it. I scooted back, watching him closely as he undid his tie and threw it across the room.

I quickly took off my heels and tossed them onto the floor. He slipped out of my shoes as well, kicking them aside and stepping in front of the bed.

"I want you to take off your dress slowly," He said with a deadly calm.

I obliged. First, I peeled the straps of the dress off, my eyes never leaving his. Then, I unzipped the dress and shimmied out of it. I scrunched it up and threw it off the bed.

"Now, take your panties off and touch yourself."

"What?"

He grabbed my chin harshly and tilted my head up.

"I want you to take your panties off and finger your pretty little pussy."

He stepped back and watched as I yanked my panties off and spread my legs wide. 

My hand trailed down my middle, my breaths now coming out in little pants. I looked down at my hand when my thumb pressed about against my sensitive clit.

I sighed and arched my back, shutting my eyes when my finger started rubbing small, soft circles on my clit.

"That's it, my love. Spread your legs a little wider, I want to see all of you."

Fuck.

I obliged and spread my thighs.

My lips parted slightly, a breathy moan escaping. I threw my head back and started rubbing myself faster and dipping a finger inside of myself.

The images running through my head almost made me cum right then and there. I imagined Enzo's pumping in and out of me from behind, his head between my thighs, me on top of him...

It was madness inside my head.

I threw my head back when I pushed a second finger inside my pussy. I absentmindedly grinded forward.

"Look at me when you fuck yourself, baby."

I whimpered and slowly brought my head up. My eyes immediately found his, and I noticed he was in a state of pure torture. His jaw was clenched, his hands were fisted and sitting on top of his knees, and his hair was a mess. Probably because he had run his hand through it too much? I don't know or care.

I pumped my fingers in and out of myself faster. I didn't hold back anymore, I wanted to see his reaction to the sounds leaving my mouth.

His eyes occasionally left mine to look down at my dripping pussy.

I chased my orgasm. When I felt the tightening in my stomach, my fingers slipped in and out of me a little faster, and my hips humped the air quicker as well.

"Fuck," I choked out.

"That's enough."

"What?" I rasped, my fingers slowing down.

"I'm making you cum tonight. So, take your fingers out of your pretty little cunt for me."

I groaned, tilting my head back. Even though my entire body screamed at me to keep going, I ignored it and took my fingers out.