Chapter Thirty Five

𝐴𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎 ♡︎

"Sweetheart?"

I felt a hand smooth over the hair stuck to my forehead.

My eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the light spilling inside from the windows of our Air bnb.

We were in Italy first. Enzo said he wanted to meet his grandparents as soon as possible, just to get it out of the way.

He also was dying to show me Italy.

I groaned an incoherent response and rolled over.

"My love.. we need to get up soon," he whispered gently to me.

I ignored him and squeezed my eyes shut.

I jerked away from him when he started tickling me under the sheets of our bed.

My lips formed a smile. I whined and tried to roll away from him, but he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me back to him.

His lips found my neck while his fingers continued tickling my torso.

I was laughing uncontrollably now.

"Enzo! Stop it!" I choked out.

He laughed, "Will you get up then?"

"Yes!"

He stopped tickling me, but didn't release me. Instead, he rolled on top of me, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face in my chest.

I encircled my arms around his neck and squeezed, "Enzo.. we need to get up."

He lifted his head, blinked at me, then rolled his eyes.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

He pecked my nose and got off me. He strolled into the hotel bathroom, whistling a happy tune.

After a few seconds of stretching my arms, I sat up in our bed and put my slippers on.

I made my way into the bathroom to find Enzo standing in front of the sink with his toothbrush in his mouth.

I looked down to see my toothbrush sitting on the counter, already lathered with tooth paste.

"Thank you, baby."

I stood next to him and started brushing my teeth, occasionally gazing up at him.

We both finished dip and dried our hands.

"Are you ready for today?" I asked hesitantly.

He stood in front of the mirror once again and started doing his hair.

He shrugged, "Not really, but I'm going to go for my family."

I rubbed his back with both my hands before wrapping them around his waist and putting my cheek on his back.

"I love that you're a family boy."

He chuckled breathlessly, "Do you want kids someday?"

"Of course. What about you?"

"Obviously. You know, I think we would have beautiful children."

"Already fantasising about us, huh?"

He abruptly turned around and scooped me up in his arms. He placed me on the bathroom counter and leaned in closer.

"I've fantasied about everything with you. Kissing you, fucking you, making love to you. Even that one day, we will settle down, and have our own family," he kissed the corner of my mouth, "I've dreamt about it all, Aurora."