Epilogue 5

Aurora ♡︎

5 years later...

"Aria, baby! Slow down, you're going to fall over!" I yelled out to my daughter as she started running up the hill toward our special spot.

Enzo was carrying our baby boy while also trying to juggle a picnic mat and a basket.

I laughed, closing the car door, and walking over to him.

I kissed his lips as I took the stuff off him, "Let me help you, baby."

He smiled down at me, "You said the same thing to me last night—"

I gasped dramatically, "Enzo! Our son is right there."

"He didn't hear anything. He's too busy looking at the seagulls over there."

I chuckled, kissing Noah's cheek, and gently grabbing his little hand. When his eyes met mine, I smiled and whispered, "Do you like the birds, my sweetheart?"

He giggled, making those baby noises I always loved. He was only a year old, but God the noises he made melted my heart.

"We better go, Aria's already chasing the seagulls down the hill." Enzo said as he shut the car door and pulled the keys out of his back pocket to lock the car.

I turned around and saw our daughter flailing her arms around while chasing a flock of birds. I laughed to myself, then started running up the hill to catch up with her.

She was most likely running to our signature spot. We always came here as a family as often as we could to watch the sunset and eat chocolate covered strawberries. Aria and Enzo's favourite.

Enzo joined Aria and chased the birds away while also holding Noah up on his shoulders. I quickly pulled out my phone and snapped a quick video of them.

I smiled to myself while carefully while setting up our little picnic in our little spot. Then, when it was all ready to go, I called everyone over.

We all sat down together and started eating when the sun dipped down below the horizon.

After we were finished eating, I cuddled up next to Enzo with Aria sitting in my lap. I quietly hummed to myself while braiding my daughter hair.

Enzo held Noah in his arms while he played with a few blocks we had brought for him.

I glanced up at my husband, who glanced down at me.

"This is everything I've ever wanted Enzo." I whispered to him.

He beamed, "Me too, my darling."

I leaned forward slightly and kissed his lips lightly.

Then, I pulled back and kissed my daughter on the head before finishing up her braid and cuddling closer to her.

Enzo wrapped an arm around me when a breeze blew past.

He kissed the top of my head, then kissed Aria's, then Noah's.

I looked up at him once more and muttered, "I love you so much, my love."

He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips once again. "I love you to the moon and to Saturn, sweetheart." He muttered against my mouth.

When I pulled back and found him smiling down at me with those beautiful dimples of his, I felt true happiness and love radiate through me.

++++

hello my lovely people.

so, this is the final epilogue of bad habits.

first of all, i just want to thank every single one of you that has supported me and this beautiful book throughout this journey. it took a while, but we made it, and i'm so happy to have completed my first book, but so sad to see it end.

every single moment i've spent with this book, whether it was writing it or reading your guys comments about it, has been some of the best moments of my life. i've never laughed so hard at some of your guys comments. the messages you guys sent to me as well, they made my day, and i love you guys so much.

this book expanded my writing abilities so much. the love and support this book received overnight often made me so fucking happy, words can't describe it.

thank you for seeing me and noticing my writing.

i'm so sad to see bad habits end, but i hope you enjoyed the book and this journey as much as i did.

i hope you enjoyed these little epilogues i just put out. they definitely made me tear up a little bit while writing them (i sobbed.)

once again, i love and appreciate every single one of you every single day. thank you for everything.

this is not goodbye, simply just see you in another book 📖

- love ash 💗