Epilogue 3

Aurora ♡︎

Enzo and I had decided to wake up with each other on our wedding day.

We showered together and ate breakfast together before parting ways to get ready for the ceremony.

Now, I was sitting in a chair getting my makeup done by Marie, our makeup artist.

All my girlfriends and cousins were here too. I could hear them giggling and singing to the music currently playing.

I was so stressed about today, but for now, I was surrounded by all the women who made me the person I am today, so I was grinning.

And I was getting married to the man who saved me.

My smile grew slightly wider.

"Aurora! Marie! Look over here!" Flora shouted from in front of us.

Marie quickly finished up the highlighter she was applying on my cheekbone before wrapping her arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer.

We smiled at the camera, then laughed when Flora almost fell over because of her outrageously long robe.

After we stopped giggling, Marie finished up my makeup and touched up my hair.

I had decided to go with a light glam for today and an adorable half up half down hairstyle that had beautiful little flowers accents that matched my bouquet perfectly.

Enzo had told me that he wanted our wedding to be whatever I wanted, so I decided on one of those magical weddings that had vines and flowers everywhere.

The wedding venue was a stunning lake area with beautiful willow trees and flowers surrounding the entire area. It was perfect for our August wedding.

Enzo and I fell in love with it the minute we saw it.

Fast forward one year, we're getting married here.

"Alright honey, you're all finished. Ready for the big reveal?"

I smiled and nodded. Then, Marie spun my chair around so I could look in the main mirror.

I looked at the woman staring back at me.

She looked so beautiful.

I quickly reached up and pressed a finger to my eye.

"Aw, honey!" Marie wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Don't cry!"

I laughed, sniffling. "I can't help it. I feel so happy."

Marie squeezed me harder.

"Thank you for everything, Marie."

She smiled and kissed my temple.

Everyone was almost ready, so they had gathered around to see my makeup.

My bridal party was very intimate. It was just Willow, Flora and Angela.

So, I called everyone over and I brought them together so we could all have a big group hug.

We all laughed and tried to hold in our tears as we held each other tightly.

++++

Enzo

The boys had both agreed to be the flower boys.

Aurora and I had sat down with them and explained the meaning of bridal parties, and bridesmaids, and blah blah blah.

They didn't know whose bridal party they wanted to be apart of, so we made them the flower boys.

Benji was the ring bearer.