ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Once upon a time, long, long ago.Well, more like 20 years ago.Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest, personal friends.They had a very big cake.
Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon.He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people, and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there.This is my hood.
No magic.
No Wi-Fi.
No way out.
Or so I thought.
Hang on, you're about to meet us.
But first this happened."

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Prince Ben was looking out the window, towards the Isle of the Lost. He was lost in thought thinking about how the children on the Isle aren't treated fairly, while he was being measured for the suit he will wear for his coronation. "Sleeve. Head." The tailor said, moving Ben's head to face forward, as he measured around his head, where his crown will soon lay.

Once the tailor was done measuring Ben's head, he turned to look at the Isle once more. "How is it possible that you're gonna be crowned king next month?" King Adam asked as he and his wife, Queen Belle, walked into the room, arms linked.

"You're just a baby." Adam added. "He's turning 16, dear." Belle replied, as she picked up some of Ben's clothes. "Hey, Pops." Ben smiled. "Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." Adam said.

Belle scoffed, turning to her husband. "Uh. You decided to marry me at 28." She stated. "It was either you or a teapot." Adam joked, winking at his son, who chuckled in return. Belle shook her head, looking away from her husband and towards her son.

"Kidding." Adam said. "Mom, dad..." Ben went to step off the pedestal, being stopped by the tailor. "Ah! Mmm-mmm." The tailor said, stopping Ben from moving. "I've chosen my first official proclamation." Ben started. His parents shared an impressed look, before looking back at their son.

"I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance...to live here in Auradon." Ben continued. "Huh?" Belle asked, shocked, dropping the shirt that was in her hands. "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." Ben then stepped off the pedestal and walked towards his parents.

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" Adam asked, doubting his son's choice. "We start with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most." Belle nodded, a small smile on her face, at what her son's saying.

"I've already chosen them." Ben smiled. "Have you?" Adam asked, taking an intimidating step closer to his son. "I gave you a second chance." Belle said, causing Adam to look down at her. "Who are their parents?" Belle asked.

"Cruella De Vil, Jafar, Evil Queen..." Ben then straightened his posture looking up at his father. "...and Maleficent." The tailor dropped his notebook in fear and shock. "Maleficent!" Adam yelled, angry at his son's choice. "She is the worst villain in the land!" Adam continued to yell.

"Dad, just hear me out here-" "I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." Adam angrily stated, as the tailor left the room. "Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Ben argued. "Dad?" he asked, when he got no reply.

Belle turned to look at her husband, with an expecting look. When Adam looked at his wife she gave him a look that said, 'he's right'. Adam then nodded, looking back at his son. "I suppose the children are innocent." Adam said, before turning around, walking towards the door.

Belle stepped up to stand in front of her son with a smile. "Well...well done." Belle said, fixing her son's blazer. Ben smiled at his mother as she turned and walked over to her husband. "Shall we?" She asked. Adam held out his arm, leading her out of the room. Ben then walked over to the window looking back at the Isle of the Lost, before looking down at his ring, then back out at the Isle.

Word Count: 737