ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

It's been another four months and today is finally the day we inform the Isle of which four VK's will be the next to come to Auradon. "I'm so excited." I squealed, rolling over in bed and straddling Carlos. "I can tell. You're never usually away until at least 9:30." He laughed, rubbing his hands up and down my sides.

"What can I say? I'm happy we finally get to share the life we have with the children on the Isle." I said, kissing him softly. "Mmm." Carlos hummed into the kiss. The kiss soon turned heated, as Carlos pulled me closer, and ran his hands up my sides.

We were interrupted by my phone ringing. Carlos groaned, throwing his head back on his pillow. I gave him an apologetic smile, as I reached over and grabbed my phone from my night stand. I showed him who was calling and it was Evie.

"Hey, E. What's up?" I asked. "Oh nothing. Just the fact that I can't wait for the new VKs to get here!" She said, squealing. I quickly pulled the phone away from my ear from how loud she was squealing. "Are you sure a pig didn't steal her phone?" Carlos asked. I smacked his chest, shaking my head with a smile.

Once she was done I put the phone back to my ear. "Me too, E." I laughed. "Oh, I'm also excited for your wedding in a few months. I've already made so many wedding dress designs for you." She said. "I'm sure it will be lovely. Look, E, I've got to go, so talk to you later." I said. "Yeah, bye." She replied, hanging up. I then threw my phone off to the side. "Now, where were we?" I asked, smirking as Carlos pulled me back into a passionate kiss. Let's just say...it was a very fun morning.

***