ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖

Mckenzie's POV

Mckenzie's POV

"Carlos! Come on, we're gonna be late!" I yelled, as I grabbed my purse. "Coming!" he yelled back. "Dude, come on, buddy." Carlos said, as he ran into the kitchen. "Got everything?" I asked. "Mmm-hmm." He hummed, holding up the bag with our swimming stuff. "Great, grab Dude and let's go. We promised Evie we would help her." I said, as I took the bag from him before walking out to the car.

***

"Sorry, we're late." I said, as we rushed to the kitchen. "It's okay, we're all running behind schedule." She said, as she started packing a picnic basket. "Anything we can help with?" Carlos asked. "Yeah, could you go get a few beach towels?" Evie asked. "On it." Carlos replied, running off to fetch the beach towles.

"Morning." Jay said as he walked into the kitchen. "Morning. Got the beach towles." Carlos said, running back into the kitchen. Evie then threw some apples to Jay, who caught them, putting them in the picnic basket. "Oh, let me show you the cake!" Evie cheered, pulling me to the other side of the counter. "I worked all night, to get it perfect." She gushed.

She then opened the cake box, before frowning. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Who cut into Janes' cake?" She shouted. "What?" I looked over her shoulder to see the corner of the cake missing. "I worked so hard on this cake!" Evie said. "E, it's fine. I can fix it. See?" I said, as I waved my hand in the air, fixing the cake.

"You are the best. Thank you." Evie said, as she continued to put things in the picnic basket. "Morning, guys." Mal smiled as she walked into the kitchen. "Morning, sis." I smiled back. "Mckenzie, would you come with me? I have Jane's gift. I just need to pick up one last thing." She asked.

"Yeah, sure." I nodded. "Bye, I'll see you later." I said, pecking Carlos' cheek. "Bye." he waved, as I followed Mal. "So what do we have to pick up?" I asked, as I shut the door behind us. "Oh, Ben and I order thi-" Mal was cut off by the sound of thunder. We looked over and saw a cloud of pink smoke.

"What the hell?" I muttered. The smoke disappeared to reveal Audrey...with both the crown and the scepter. " I was hoping you guys were home." She smirked. Mal scoffed. "Is this a joke?" I asked. "What are you doing with the crown and the scepter?" Mal asked.

"Well, I wanted them, so I took them. And you two, of all people should understand that." Audrey said, as she sucked in a deep breath from the scepter. "Wait, Audrey, stop!" Mal and I shouted, as Mal up Jane's gift down. "Don't use that." I said.

"I thought you guys liked spells." Audrey said. I scoffed. "Okay, Audrey, you're better-" Quiet!" Audrey shouted, cutting Mal off. "It's not a toy. It's dangerous!" I said. "I want to be dangerous. My life was perfect until you stole it." Audrey said, glaring at Mal.

"And then Auradon turned it's back on me." She added. Audrey then turned around walking a few feet away before turning back to us. "It's time for a little payback." She said. "Audrey, wait!" Mal and I shouted.

She then pointed the scepter at us, casting a spell. Mal and I covered our eyes, as a bright light engulfed us. Audrey laughed evilly as a pink smoke surrounded the two of us, before disappearing. I looked down at my hands, noticing they were all wrinkled. I then felt my face before looking at Mal.

My eyes widened as I saw that she was now old and in a black cloak. I'm guessing the same thing happened to me since she also had wide eyes when she looked at me. "You think Ben will love you now, you old hag? As for you...I just don't like you. You helped your sister take my Bennyboo from me." She growled, before laughing evilly once again.

"You'll both pay the price of what you did and so will all of Auradon!" Audrey shouted. The door then opens as Jay, Carlo, Evie and Celia run out. "So long, suckers." She said, before disappearing in a cloud of pink smoke.

Jay then turned around to help me and Mal before pulling his hands away. "Whoa! Uh, you might want to think of a spell for that." he said. "There's no spell that can reverse the curse of the scepter." Mal and I said in unison.

"Oh, um...what a shame." Carlos mumbled. I glared up at him. "You're still beautiful." He said, smiling at me. "Uh, I think you need to redefine your definition of beautiful." Jay mumbled, earning a smack in the head from Carlos. "Anyways, forget about us. Audrey's out for revenge. And all of Auradon is in danger." Mal said.

"What should we do?" Evie asked. Mal and I shared a look. "The only thing more powerful than the scepter..." Mal started. "Is Hades' ember." I finished. "Oh! Like he's just gonna hand it over, after Mckenzie blew him back into the Isle." Jay said.

"And no one knows where his lair is." Evie added. "I do." Celia spoke up. "I'm his errand rat. I've got the key at my dad's." She said. "You're coming." I said, pointing at her. "But I just got here." She complained. "Mal? Mckenzie?" We heard Dizzy ask, we all looked over and saw Dizzy and the twins standing in the doorway. She then screamed, pulling the twins closer to her. Mal and I quickly looked away. "Dizzy, stay here and take care of the twins. We'll be right back and everything will be just fine. Go inside." Evie said.

Dizzy nodded, as she and the twins walked back into the house. "Guys, go get your stuff." Evie said. Carlos, Jay and Celia then ran off into the house to change and get their stuff. "How bad is it?" I asked, smiling up at Evie.

"Carlos was right, you aged beautifully. Both of you." Evie said, smiling back. "Now, we just need to get you both into something fabulous!" She gushed. "Okay." Mal and I nodded. "Come on." Evie said, as she started walking towards the house. She then stopped turning around when she noticed Mal and I weren't next to her.

Mal and I were walking so slow, that a turtle could pass us, actually no a snail could. Evie then walked over helping both of us walk. "Okay. Oh, yeah, there we go. Almost there." she said.

Word Count: 1112