ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙼𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Evie said I could change in one of the spare bedrooms. She helped me towards the room. When she opened the door, Carlos was sitting on the bed tying his shoes. He looked up smiling at me. "Hey." he said, as he took over for Evie, helping me into the room. "Thank you." I said, as he helped me sit on the bed.

I then turned my head to look at the clothes Evie put on the bed. "Need some help?" Carlos asked. "Yes, please." I nodded. Carefully, Carlos helped me take off the black cloak and get into the new clothes. "Thanks." I said, as he put my shoes on me. "Anything for you, my love." He said, kissing my cheek.

He then helped me out of the room and towards our bikes. We all go on our bikes, Celia getting on the back of Mal's. We then all took off stopping at the cliff, leading to the ocean. Mal looked over at me. I nodded as we both began to chant a spell. Her eyes glowing green and mine glowing purple. "Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere." We all started driving off the cliff, our bikes driving over the water towards the Isle.

We drove through the barrier, using the golden remote Jay grabbed. We pulled into an alley, parking our bikes. I looked down at my hands noticing they were back to normal. I then felt my face as I looked over to see Mal back to normal as well. "Hey. I'm me again." We said, smiling at each other.

"Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point." Celia said, rolling her eyes. "Welcome back." Evie said, wrapping her arm around Mal's shoulders. Carlos wrapped his arm around my waist. He smiled down at me. "Welcome back as well." he said, as we followed Celia to her dad's place.

She led us to a door that had the words 'Pa Deranje' written on it. Celia did a rhythmic knock, earning one from the other side of the door. Celia knocked once again before the door opened. She then smiled happily, waving us over as she walked through the door.

We followed her to 'Dr. Facilier's Voodoo Arcade'. "Hey." Dr. Facilier said, noticing his daughter. "Daddy!" Celia cheered, running over to her father. "Here she is." he said, laughing as he picked his daughter up.

"Come on. And...and...Ho!" Facilier said as he and Celia did a little dance. He then tapped his cheek for a kiss, but Celia flicked his hat. The five of us smiled, slightly laughing at the father-daughter duo. "Hey, come here little rascal." Facilier said, pulling Celia into a hug.

He then wrapped his arm around Celia's shoulders, walking off with her. The five of us looked around the arcade, Carlos pulling me towards a tv. He put a coin in it, causing it to turn on. Carlos then sat down, pulling me into his lap.

"Alerts of the sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon." The news man said. Carlos and I looked at each other with wide eyes. "Uh, guys. Come look at this." Carlos said. Evie, Jay and Mal walked over standing behind us.

"There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell. We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It's moving this way!" The man said, as he ran from a pink mist. By that time Celia and her father were watching over our shoulders.

"We better hurry." I said, standing up. "Got the key?" I asked, turning to Celia. "Yep." She smiled, holding up a skull key, that hung around her neck. We all then headed for the door. "Wow! Rookie mistake." Carlos said, as we saw Hook, Gil and some other pirates on our bikes. "Long time nay see." Harry smirked.

"Get off my bike, Hook!" Jay said, as they started driving off. "Catch me if you can, Jay!" Harry laughed. "Over the roofs." Carlos said. "Cut them off." Jay added as he, Evie and Carlos started running off after the pirates.

Celia went to follow them but Mal and I held her back. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, not you. They got this." Mal said. "The three of us gotta go find the ember." I said. "But chasing them seems like more fun!" Celia complained, stomping her feet. Mal and I gave her a look. Celia rolled her eyes. "Fine, it's right around his nape time anyways." She said, as she started walking off towards Hades' lair.

"Mal...are we sure about this? I mean, we haven't seen dad in fifteen years." I whispered as we followed Celia. "No, but it's the only way to stop Audrey." Mal said, grabbing my hand. "We'll be fine. We always are." She smiled, as our necklaces started to glow purple.

Word Count: 840